Brunswick Bowling Club
Finally, the news we have all been waiting to hear! Brunswick Bowling Club will be re-opening to the public from 12pm on Friday, 6 November.
As we navigate our way through the current restrictions, we have put necessary systems in place, so we can re-open and welcome much-missed members of the community back to the club.
At this stage, we are allowed a maximum of 10 people inside and 50 people outside for seated table service only. To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking a table before visiting the club.
We kindly ask that all visitors follow the guidelines below:
- Check-in via QR code upon entry
- Follow 1.5m social distancing rules
- Sanitise hands before entering the club
- Wear your mask at all times, unless you are seated at a table
- No barefoot bowling (yet) – stayed tuned for more updates
- Food and Beverage orders will be available via table service
- Orders may be placed at the bar, which staff will then deliver to your table
- We are happy to open bar tabs for individuals or groups on arrival
Unfortunately, the above does go against everything we are used to at the club. We just ask that everybody work together, follow the rules and stay safe.
Tuesday to Thursday: 3pm to 7pm
Friday to Sunday: 12pm til late
Please call 03 9380 1808 or email your booking request to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the club,
THE TEAM AT BRUNSWICK BOWLING CLUB.
Brunswick Bowls on Instagram
Tag us @BrunswickBowls